(800) 862-6070


Washington Contractors License Bonds

Claim Reporting Information

To proceed with a claim, a suit must be filed against the Principal and Surety in accordance with RCW 18.27.040. The suit must be filed in Superior Court and served through the Department of Labor and Industries. There are also specific time limitations that apply. We are unable to provide any legal advice regarding your claim. Please contact Washington counsel for any additional information you may need to ensure statutory compliance.

Claim Contact Information

Western National Mutual Insurance Company
Attn: Surety Claims Department

4700 West 77th Street
Edina, MN 55435

Email: claims@wnins.com
Fax: (952) 921-9295