(800) 862-6070


Click here for information on getting a quote.

Lawsuits against individuals are common and can sometimes reach devastating levels. While your Personal Auto and Homeowner/Condo Unit Owner/Renter policies may provide coverage to help with these costs, it doesn't take much for certain lawsuit amounts to exceed the limits of those policies. For example:

These are just a few examples of the types of personal liability lawsuit situations that tend to result in very severe lawsuit amounts. A Personal Umbrella policy protects you in these situations by providing an extra layer of liability coverage over that provided by your other personal insurance policies. The Personal Umbrella insurance policy increases certain limits to $1 million or more, providing the extra coverage that can help secure individuals and families from severe liability costs. This affordable policy is available to policyholders who have both a Personal Auto policy and a Homeowner/Condo Unit Owner/Renter policy from Western National.

Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists coverage can also be added to a Personal Umbrella policy to provide an extra layer of protection for you and your family. If you or a resident family member were to get in an accident with a driver who is at fault but who does not have insurance (uninsured) or does not have enough insurance (underinsured) to cover your injuries, this optional coverage could provide the extra funds to help pay those damages.

Your Independent Insurance Agent can help you determine if Personal Umbrella Insurance is right for you. To find an agent, click here.

Additional Benefits

Getting a Quote

At Western National, we believe in the benefit that Independent Insurance Agents provide to their customers. That’s why our products are sold exclusively through Independent Insurance Agents.

Benefits of choosing an Independent Insurance Agent include:

Click here to get a quote for our products by finding an Independent Insurance Agent in your area.

Some coverages may not be available in all states. Please contact your Independent Insurance Agent if you have questions.