NEVADA CONTRACTORS LICENSE BONDS
Claim Reporting Information
To submit a claim against a Nevada Contractors License Bond, please follow the instructions below:
- Download, fully complete, and sign the Claims Questionnaire available below.
- Make copies of all supporting documentation, including:
- Any judgment that is applicable to your bond claim
- Contracts and/or subcontracts
- Cancelled checks
- Correspondence, including letters, emails, and text messages
- Photographs, along with descriptions of the incomplete or improper work
- Any other documentation you believe will support your claim
- Mail your claim to the address provided below.
Please note: It is not possible to submit a valid claim with a telephone call, and email is not available for submitting an initial claim. A well-documented claim can be lengthy, and mailing it in is the fastest way for us to begin working on your claim. If you wish to confirm that we have received your claim, we would suggest that you send it by certified or express mail. You should receive a response within 7 to 10 business days after mailing your claim.
Claim Contact Information
Western National Mutual Insurance Company
Attn: Surety Claims Department
4700 West 77th Street
Edina, MN 55435
Fax: (952) 921-9295